1. #You #start #writing #like #this #all #the #time, #you #even #use #the #hashtag #with #words #like #and, #the #and #or.
2. You see a friend’s Facebook status that you like and start looking for the “retweet” button to share it.
3. You’re at the supermarket, you want to buy that big bag of Doritos but don’t know how much it costs, instead of asking someone there, you take out your phone, type “does anyone know how much a #big #bag of #Doritos costs in #Amman #JO?” and tweet!
4. You no longer settle for your real-life friends’ opinions when it comes to something you want to buy, instead, you take a photo of yourself wearing that and twitpic/yfrog/whatever it to show it to your online buddies.
5. Every sentence you write has to be 140 characters or shorter.
6. You check your Twitter before you check your email, first thing in the morning, you’ve tweeted something like “Good morning #JO, still can’t get out of bed” at least once or twice.
7. Every time you hear a nice song you rush to your Twitter to show everyone else what’s #NowPlaying before the song’s over.
8. You’re out with your friends and can’t watch that football game, instead of checking livescore.com or any other match update site you go “can you guys please keep me updated on the #ManUChelsea game? Kthxbai”
9. Your source for breaking news is @BBCWorld.
10. You know all the latest on Apple products even though you don’t care!