If I worked for Facebook:
1. I’d limit the number of friends a person can have. Not one person has a thousand friends, or a thousand relatives. Unless of course he proves that he is Adam, or she proves that she is Eve, then we can talk things over.
2. I’d limit the number of those psychic applications to zero, okay maybe I’ll leave one because then half of Facebook users will quit.
3. I’d make the person who wants to tag another in a photo get the approval of the latter first, that way no one would have to go through the hassle of finding 53 notifications from people who “commented on a photo of him” with comments that say “thnxxx 4 za tag xoxoxo”.
4. I’d cancel that whole “5 notifications of comments after yours” and only notify if it’s a reply, and speaking of which,
5. I’d make commenting like a thread; you can reply to the person you want without bugging the others who were only stopping by to say “congratulations”.
6. I wouldn’t let anyone change their status over 3 times a day, seriously, if you have so much going on in your life then maybe you shouldn’t be on Facebook.
7. I’d bring back the option of commenting on news about someone becoming a fan of a page or a group, Facebook was more fun for me when I could make fun of people.
8. I’d only show Farmville posts on news feeds of people who play Farmville, this also applies to Treasure Isle and the likes.
9. I’d enable emoticons in posts and comments, how come the heart is allowed but the smiling face isn’t?
10. I wouldn’t allow fan pages with a name that exceeds 4 words, people are becoming fans of conversations now!
11. I wouldn’t allow posting YouTube videos of Tamer Husni or Haifa Wehbe, I mean come on we already see those everywhere.
12. Just like the “Like” button, I’d make other ones like “congratulations you deserve the best”, “happy birthday, enjoy it to the max” (I hate that one by the way), “awww your baby is adooorable” and “nice pic, u look great”. Oh and of course the “Dislike” and “Love” buttons, sometimes I just like things a lot :) and some statuses such as “I’m so sick I need the day off” can make it hard to like the day off without liking the sick part for example.
So those are my suggestions so far, do you have any?