Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Life is Good Award



I’m always excited when bloggers tag me in these interview-like posts. The “Life is Good Award” is actually a scanned Hallmark greeting card that comes with some questions to answer, it was given to me by Hamdanism, and I happily answered :)

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?

I was actually anonymous for like one post, but then I thought it would be too hard to keep up and changed my mind. Sometimes I wish I stayed anonymous but most of the time I’m happy this way, I got to meet a few people and got to know some more and I’m glad I did :)


2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

I don’t think I have a stubborn side, some might disagree but that’s just because they might have given me advice that I did not like. But I would say that I am very much like Kinzi, really stubborn on the road when it comes to idiot drivers.


3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

Myself. Also some stuff around me. Where do you guys get those mirrors that tell you who you are anyway? Mine doesn’t do that.


4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?

Watermelon smoothies! Actually I love all smoothies. It helps if they have bubbles.


5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

It’s a different thing every time, sometimes I enjoy some girlie self-pampering, other times I’m just Googling stuff (or should I say Wikiing?) you might even find me cleaning my room to the point that you can eat off the floor. Also, if quality time with friends is considered time for myself then that too.


6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?

Of course, who wouldn’t at 25?


7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?

I was all of those, but not at the same time of course, I had a different character each year, I was the overachiever clown, the shy overachiever and I ditched some university classes (but not school because I couldn’t).


8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?

Yeah I did not see that question, woah look I’m already answering no. 9.


9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?

I prefer writing about people and events, but that is my true self, I’m not the easily-talks-about-her-feelings type of girl and that is probably what you see on my blog.


10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

This highly depends on the mood I’m in at that moment, right now I think I’d talk on the phone, other times I’d feel like I want to be alone and not around people so I’d read, but I’m more into articles than books.


So, I'd like to give this award to the following bloggers:
The super talented Ola from Cinnamon Zone
The ever-so-friendly Whisper from Things I Like to Whisper About (I know how she loves tags ;))
My corn flavored peanut Mayyasi (Mayyasi hada dala3)
The always interesting Jaraad
And as much as I'd love to tag melicieuse, the girl is nowhere to be found, if you see her tell her we miss her!