Thursday, January 13, 2011

What My Inbox Looks Like

Around 80% of my inbox looks like this:

Click to enlarge and get the whole point


I don't really mind the fun forwards (yeah, people still do that) because sometimes when you're bored you do want to look at angels descending from the sky or a zucchini giving birth to a giraffe, maybe strengthen your faith by reading ahadeeth that the Prophet (peace be upon him) never said... no seriously, some of them are fun (the first time, not the 15th) and I do enjoy looking at dresses or shoes.

But come on!!!

* Note: the Haifa email also applies to Nancy Ajram's childhood photos and images from Sabah's 103rd birthday

UPDATE: I made up everything in this image, please don't boycott Sha3rawi gum & support local products and everything that they sell you at the traffic light.