I was tagged for the first time by one of my favorite bloggers, Ola, so I’m supposed to write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about myself. Sounds very fun, although I have to tag 25 people myself, I’m not even sure I know that many bloggers but anyway!
Here we go:
1. I’m skinny! Yeah I might talk about food and everything, but all my life I’ve been a handful of kilograms under normal weight.
2. I’m from Irbed, but I live in Amman, and still go to Irbed every month or so because a lot of my relatives still live there, and I love Irbed, way more friendly than Amman.
3. Unless I laugh till tears come streaming down my face at least once, it’s not a good day. I’m addicted to laughing.
4. You all probably know I love football, and want Argentina to win this year’s World Cup.
5. I may come across as arrogant and hard to approach, but I’m not, and it usually takes me a long while before I open up.
6. I don’t listen to Arabic songs, I have a different taste in music, some say it’s weird, some even say I’m arrogant, I’ll let you guys in on it someday.
7. I never ever eat garlic or anything with garlic, it turns my stomach and I become nauseous. I can’t even have sandwiches with mayonnaise that contains garlic, so in case you’re inviting me over for lunch, be sure to hide it if you don’t want your carpet ruined. Ya3 I know.
8. I sing while I’m driving, but I absolutely hate my voice, I cringe every time I hear it. It’s just annoying.
9. I can’t touch animals, insects or anything with a soul, I’m zoophobic, if a cat walks beside me I run away, but if it brushes against my leg I could faint. And I hate it when people say that it’s just a cat and it won’t hurt me, I’m not scared of being hurt, I’m scared of chicks and birds too, I can’t really explain it, it’s just the fact that they’re living creatures. But I wouldn’t hurt any animal, I don’t hate them.
10. I’m as far away from art as I can be, I can’t draw a picture to save my life, I can’t play any instrument and I’m horrible with crafts.
11. I switch moods as fast as you can say switch, I could go from crying to laughing real hard in seconds, it usually takes one joke or funny line.
12. I hate my job. But I love what it’s supposed to be.
13. My memory is perfect when it comes to dates and numbers, but horrible when it comes to first names. So I apologize in advance to all of you.
14. It sickens me to see someone throw trash out of their car, what you want your car to be clean but not the streets?
15. I also can’t tell a joke to save my life.
16. I speak Italian and I learned it on my own, I even got a certificate, something I always brag about, which annoys the hell out of some people.
17. I’m a very heavy sleeper. It’s a real pain for me to wake up. It’s also a nightmare for my parents to wake me up. I set multiple alarms with rock music that wake up the entire neighborhood except me.
18. Prime numbers make my skin itch.
19. Spelling and grammar mistakes make my skin itch, in Arabic and English.
20. I’m a sucker for chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate muffins, chocolate anything.
21. I love anything with flowers, flower prints, flower jewelry, flower key chains, I have a thing for them. Now tell me these above aren’t cute.
22. Sometimes I think I’m invisible to some people, whenever I’m at the mall or walking in the street, I get pushed, shoved, or have my feet stepped on, the other day I was going up some stairs, and the floor was slippery, and this girl who was going down pushed so I almost fell all the way down, if that had happened, I don’t think I would be writing this right now, it was a very long distance.
23. My favorite food is wara2 dawali, (stuffed vine leaves) I can live on it for months.
24. I rarely watch movies, and I’d rate all of them 5-6/10
25. I love everything from ayyam zaman, I like to remember anything old, things that don’t exist anymore, I’m filled with deep longing for my childhood and things and places relating to it.
Wow now that was very self-centered but those are the rules, and I know I’m supposed to tag some bloggers, but I’m new to the whole blogging scene and I don’t know many bloggers, so, if you’re reading this, and you have your own blog, consider yourself tagged :) and have a nice day!