Alright, so you’re a girl, and you’re going to post your pictures on Facebook, what you need to know is that you can’t just take a picture wherever you are and however you look and just post it, you need to pose for photos in certain ways, that is if you wanna be like the rest of Facebook community girls, and now I’m going to teach you how :)
2. Now, go get some black eyeliner, smudge black eye-shadow on your lids, done? Get that camera and take a picture of your eyes, make sure you neatly plucked your eyebrows though, they're a necessary element in the picture.
4. Now let’s pretend there’s absolutely no one there to take your picture, again, get the camera, stand in front of a mirror, NO smiling, now try to look like the whole world is against you, there you go.
8. Now you finally blow-dried your hair, we need to immortalize the moment, play with your hair and mess it up while your photo is being taken. Shattoora.
9. So you finally got a car (or a driving license), the photo of you driving the car is the only way to let people know, you know.
10. Finally, the next time you go out, remember to have your picture taken while you’re grabbing any metal object, preferably a pole, don’t forget to do the victory sign with your fingers and move your hip backwards for a “provocative” look.
For the record, as much as I wanted to post some real pictures from our Arab Facebookers to show the real thing, el mawdou3 momken yseer 3aleh takh w hek ashya2, so I got these from those famous photo sites, 3ashan ma 7ada yeeji y2olli “where did you get my picture you perv?” and for the record also, you have no idea how hard it is to find pictures of fully dressed girls on the internet :( it seems that the word “girl” is replacing “naked girl”, le ghayaat al ekhtesar only.