1. You need to use at least one of the following names for your characters: Fakhri, Mayyada, Su3ad, 3awwad, 3adnan, Jawad, 3abeer, Fawwaz, 3ezzat,3esam or Nabeel.
2. You need at least one "mudeer 3am sherkeh kbeereh" sitting on a rotating chair at his office.
3. There has to be a "safqa kbeereh mumken trabbe7 aw tkhasser el sherkeh 20 alf dinar, (usually bekhsarw and #2 has a heart attack).
4. there MUST be a "beautiful" secretary working for #2 usually Amal or Samaa7.
5. #2 and #4 (the CEO and his secretary) will get married in secret, he doesn't want any babies, she gets pregnant, they argue, he pushes her, she falls down the stairs and loses the baby, next scene is her lying in the hospital bed, a small wound on her forehead, the husband is sitting next to her with signs of both remorse and relief on his face and she's looking the other way.
6. The following scene has to be included:
- wain kunt la hassa ya 3adnan? *original wife is speaking to husband turning her back and you can see the ta3seeb if you notice her tapping on the wall with her hand*
- wain beddi akoun ya3ni? bel sherkeh tab3an
- mesh sa7ee7 hal 7aki ana 7aket 3al maktab w ma kunt hnak
- eh, erm... ah mahoo
3ndi ejtema3 muhem. kan
- 3adnaaan! *rade7 tone*
- enti la shw betlamm7i ya Mayyada?
- walla enta adra
- taa5 *slap*
- btodrobni ya 3adnan? mashi r7 tendam
- bet.haddedini ya Mayyada?" ... etcetera
7. The leading female character should have a happily married sister to a very useless husband.
8. When shooting a car chasing scene, try to focus the camera on the driver's foot (bed3as banzeen 3al akher).
9. When you want to show that a woman is crying, you focus the camera on the tear and slowly you zoom out.
10. Slow motion when loved ones meet is essential.
11. The date scene, an almost empty restaurant with two glasses of fresh orange juice on the table.
12. The bad guy always has dark circles under his eyes.
13. Other than the previous characters, in a different family, a student studying to become a "mohandes gadd el denya" is necessary, usually he is poor, his older brother dropped out of school to provide for the family who lost their father.
14. Number 13 falls in love with a rich, beautiful, very kind, very sweet daddy's girl. His family constantly reminds him how she's out of his league (they go on the date mentioned in #11).
15. If kids are included, they're always a boy and a girl.
If you have none of the above in your show, sorry, that's just not a Jordanian show and it doesn't qualify to be aired on Libya or Yemen TV. Maybe next time.